Thurston County Food Bank
The Thurston County Food Bank includes two main location food pantries, in addition to dozens of satellite locations, pop-up locations, and mobile food banks across West Olympia, Olympia, Yelm, Tenino, Tumwater, Rainier, Lacey, and Rochester. More information on food bank locations, distribution times, and can be found on Thurston County Food Bank's website.
Evergreen State College Pop-Up Location
Drive-Up or Walk-Up Food Bank — Located in Lot C. Refer to the Campus Map on this libguide's "Campus Resources" tab for location.
2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month from 2:00-4:00PM.
Olympia Food Pantry - Mon, Wed, Fri : 11AM-3PM
220 Thurston Ave NE Olympia, WA 98501
Allows two visits -- full and supplemental -- per week. Full visit includes shelf-stable items, protein, produce, pastry, dairy, and Starbucks items when available. The supplemental visit includes bread, pastry, produce and Starbucks items, when available. "Other Bank" -- see below for more details -- may be picked up on the second Wednesday of the month.
Lacey Food Pantry - Tue, Thur : 10AM-1PM
7027 Martin Way E Lacey WA 98516
A full and supplementary visit includes the same items as the Olympia Food Pantry, in addition to indoor shopping. "Other Bank" items may be picked up on the 2nd week of the month.
Other Bank items (only available at Olympia’s Food Pantry and Lacey’s Food Pantry unless otherwise noted)
- Baby food sorted by stages 1-3 and formula (milk or soy based), based on availability.
- Newborn Baby bags
- Incontinence and menstrual care supplies
- Emergency personal care items
- Nutritionals — Ensure and other liquid nutritionals are available on request as a meal supplement or replacement
- Birthday bags – Parents with children age 12 and under can request a birthday bag when they pick up groceries at the Food Bank. The birthday bag contains cake mix and frosting, small gifts, books and party favors to support a family celebration.